Renewal House is seeking a full-time DBT Coach to provide dialectical behavior therapy services to adults enrolled in the Family Residential Program. These services include but are not limited to conducting assessments and screenings, individual therapy, group facilitation, and referrals to community providers.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality therapy services in individual and group settings. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The DBT Coach, who reports to the Program Services Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Providing effective individual therapy services in a co-occurring and trauma-informed manner.
- Facilitating therapeutic groups.
- Conducting assessments and screenings, as needed.
- Coordinating services with community partners, as needed.
- Providing ongoing DBT skills coaching to clients.
- Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
- Participating actively in clinical team meetings and client treatment planning.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services to women and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Knowledge of effects of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders on children and families.
- Knowledge/expertise in substance abuse and mental health services.
Renewal House offers a competitive benefits package, including 100% of employee’s health insurance premiums, life insurance, short-term disability, IRA matching contributions, and a generous leave policy. Details of the benefits package will be discussed in the interview.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: July 18, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth