Nashville Public Library Foundation
The Nashville Public Library Foundation (NPLF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which raises money through private donations to support and enhance the programs facilities, and collections of the Nashville Public Library. Founded in 1997, NPLF has raised $50 million to advance the impact and reach of NPL programs and initiatives. For more information, please visit www.nplf.org.
The Database Coordinator is responsible for gift processing and entry in the donor management system. The Coordinator must regularly exhibit a commitment to quality and accuracy of data in a collaborative team environment. The Database Coordinator reports to the Director of Finance and Operations.
- Management of data entry in the donor database (Raiser’s Edge)
- Enter all gifts in a timely and detailed manner
- Process online and bank draft donations and post to donor records
- Ensure accuracy of data entry for a variety of types of giving; including event support, restricted gifts, and membership societies
- Support the maintenance of individual, corporate, foundation and prospect records in the database
- Work closely with the Director of Finance and Operations to ensure all gifts are accurately coded and properly documented
- Prepare and send donor acknowledgement letters in a timely manner
- Assist President and fundraising staff with other donor correspondence as needed
- Ensure the integrity of donor data and perform regular reviews for errors
- Assist with the preparation of gift reports for fundraising staff
- Maintain gift documentation in Raiser’s Edge
- Participate in Raiser’s Edge trainings as appropriate
- Support fundraising staff use of Raiser’s Edge and provide direction as appropriate
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or similarly robust donor database
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrates a commitment to team and support for NPLF mission
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and three or more years of experience working in a robust donor database
Position is full-time, 40 hours per week. Benefits include health insurance, disability, 401k match, PTO and paid holiday leave.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Calls regarding the position will not be accepted. Applications are accepted until April 17, 2020.
- Date Posted: March 17, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Arts / Culture
- Salary Range: $35,000-$40,000
- Working Hours: 40