Data Systems Coordinator
The Data Systems Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of the Insurance Assistance Program database including compiling, analyzing and disseminating various reports. In this role, you will promote performance improvement throughout the organization by participating in auditing, compliance reporting, data analysis and process/performance improvement activities to increase the functionality of the database to meet the needs of internal and external customers. You may also manage projects related to data acquisition and tracking that are not related to the database.
- Manage the creation, processing and distribution of regular reporting and audit functions ensuring data integrity.
- Act as a liaison with internal and external stakeholders to develop, run and analyze reports as necessary.
- Respond to ad hoc requests and develop new reports to meet the needs of the department leaders.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure the database is working properly and meets the needs of the department/organization.
- Provide a full range of file management activities to assist in the maintenance of individual/departmental (hard and electronic) files.
- Process insurance check requests as needed.
- Maintains and audits data, providing status and activity reports as required.
- Perform quality checks to ensure accuracy of data.
- Creates and edits reports, documents, and queries from database.
- Participates in managing various projects requiring data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Performs data entry and validation to ensure accuracy, completeness and legibility of data.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in database management or related field
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and other report-writing programs with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep accurate records and meet established guidelines
- Works towards team/department/company objectives and takes pride in meeting targets and satisfying internal and external customers
- Organization skills to manage time effectively and take responsibility for project deadlines
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license, automobile liability insurance and satisfactory DMV record
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- SQL experience
Salary: Competitive non-profit compensation
Competitive Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 403b, generous paid time off policy (27 – 37 days per year based on accruals and length of service); 12 paid holidays and more.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: February 11, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Service Area: Social / Human Services