Special Olympics Tennessee
Data Information Manager
Special Olympics Tennessee
Special Olympics Tennessee (SOTN) is conducting a search for a Data Information Manager to oversee the nonprofit’s day-to-day data entry, reporting, and tracking needs. This position is responsible for ensuring best industry practices by establishing quality control and data standards in support of the team’s various department managers and the many programs offered by Special Olympics Tennessee.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate quality experience in database management as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Oversee and manage overall data management, entry, and reporting procedures across platforms
- Maintain utmost confidentiality by protecting data and information integrity
- Assist with Unified Champion Schools with all related grant tracking and reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain filing systems and information management efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of three (3) years database management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of Kindful CRM a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Special Olympics Tennessee provides health/dental insurance, life insurance policy, paid time off, Fridays off during June and July, and a 401K match.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the very heart of all that we do at Special Olympics Tennessee. We strive to promote unity and create a community where everyone belongs. We value, celebrate, and support all differences, backgrounds and viewpoints and understand that a focus on greater diversity and inclusion will enrich our organization and our world.
Special Olympics Tennessee is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on sexual orientation, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, age, parental status, socio-economic background, military service, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Serious applicants should provide a cover letter with salary requirements and resume, and salary requirements.
Please email all materials and/or direct questions to Charles Stewart, Chief Development Officer, at cstewart@SpecialOlympicstn.org
- Date Posted: July 11, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 08/01/2022
- Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk M-F