St. Luke's Community House
Data & Evaluation Analyst – Salesforce
St. Luke's Community House
As a Data Analyst focused on Salesforce, you will play a critical role in our organization’s data-driven decision-making process. You will be responsible for extracting, analyzing, and interpreting data within the Salesforce platform to provide actionable insights and support various organization functions. This role requires a deep understanding of Salesforce data structures, and data analytics, and a strong ability to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values of St. Luke’s Community House. We believe that the work environment is enhanced when diverse groups of people with diverse ideas come together. Applicants whose work incorporates an inclusive perspective and a demonstrated commitment to issues of diversity and equity are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Data Extraction and Transformation: Extract, clean, and transform data from Salesforce to create meaningful datasets and reports for analysis. This includes using tools such as Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Data Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of Salesforce data to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies. Utilize statistical and data analysis techniques to derive insights.
- Reporting and Visualization: Create and maintain reports, dashboards, and visualizations to present data-driven insights to stakeholders. Use tools like Salesforce reports, Form Assembly, No Duplicates, and other data visualization platforms.
- Data Quality Assurance: Ensure data accuracy, consistency, and integrity within Salesforce. Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Organizational Insights: Collaborate with the organization’s programs to understand their data needs and translate them into actionable insights. Provide recommendations for process improvements and data-driven decision-making.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: Perform ad hoc analyses as needed to answer specific organizational questions or support project initiatives.
- Documentation: Document data analysis processes, methodologies, and findings for future reference and knowledge sharing.
- Continuous Learning: Stay up to date with the latest Salesforce features and best practices to maximize the value of the platform for data analysis.
- Data Collection: Manage survey collection platform. Analyze and present survey data to assist with program improvements.
- Reporting: Design new database reports and collaborate with the organization’s programs to ensure accuracy. Monitor progress towards specific programmatic outcomes, track monthly program statistics, and ensure the accuracy of reports. Analyze complex programmatic data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Training: Create and maintain a Salesforce data entry training guide, train staff, and act as a resource for users.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Data Science, Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, including a strong understanding of its data model and reporting capabilities.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, and data visualization platforms like Tableau.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex data findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of data quality best practices.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and data modeling is a plus.
- Salesforce certification (e.g., Salesforce Certified Administrator) is a bonus.
- Typically, 2+ years of experience in data analysis with a focus on Salesforce data.
- Experience working with a variety of data sources and databases.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to communicate with peers/general public, clients, and/or vendors.
- Job performance will require the ability to move throughout the building as well as sit or remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to talk or hear, sit, stand, walk, reach, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste or smell.
- Ability to move 20 pounds.
- The candidate must be able to pass a drug test, have a clear background check, and meet the Department of Human Services Requirements for the State of Tennessee.
Based on hours worked per week.
How to Apply
To join our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include salary expectations.
If preferred, you may mail/fax your resume to:
St. Luke’s Community House, 5601 New York Ave, Nashville, TN 37209
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (615) 350-7895
No phone calls, please
St. Luke’s Community House is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Date Posted: November 17, 2023
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: $30 to $40 per hour