Data Base Entry Administrator
Charity Tracker Data Base Entry Administrator
Temporary Position for Tornado and COVID-19 Financial Assistance Relief
This is a temporary, 20-30 hour per week position. NeedLink’s Data Entry Administrator is detail-oriented, self-motivated individual you will work to enter data from client applications for financial assistance in a proprietary data base system known as Charity Tracker. Training will be provided.
NeedLink Nashville provides exceptional service to low-income Davidson County residents and connects people in need to targeted resources. All staff members model a calm, supportive and compassionate demeanor in a fast-paced environment in the service for our clients.
Correct and efficient data entry of all information submitted by clients seeking emergency financial assistance in a database program known as Charity Tracker. Training will be provided.
Fulfillment of general office duties as assigned.
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to details
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer and office equipment, including PC’s, internet equipment, printers and fax machines.
- Ability to accurately manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.);
Currently, all NeedLink financial assistance applications are being accepted online. Some work may be performed remotely with a NeedLink provided laptop. Certain days each week are required for COVID-protected work in the office.
How to Apply
To apply: Please submit a cover letter, including salary requirements and resume to Lee Anne Wills, Executive Director, email@example.com.
- Date Posted: September 8, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Service Area: Housing
- Start Date: 09/14/2020
- Working Hours: M-F, 8am - 5 pm