Faith Family Medical Center
Data and Donor Relations Specialist
Faith Family Medical Center
Reporting to the Executive Director of Development, the Data and Donor Relations Specialist provides administrative support to the Development team. The Data and Donor Relations Specialist must be creative and enjoy working within a small, fast-paced environment that is mission and results driven. The Data and Donor Relations Specialist will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communications, administrative and organizational skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Data and Donor Relations Specialist must work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Enters all data and gifts into DonorPerfect, our donor CRM system, and generates gift acknowledgement letters and mailings on a weekly basis.
- Supports Executive Director of Development and Development team grant writing efforts by conducting grant research, gathering and synthesizing information and retiring outdated opportunities.
- Manages donor CRM system (Donor Perfect) to pull donor information, generate mailing lists, conduct donor analysis, etc. Expected to become agency designated CRM system “Super-User.”
- Manages data from the Electronic Medical Record system (Athena) for the purposes of the State Safety Net Reporting and support grants
- Works on special projects such as outreach, grant development and project support.
- Assists with organizational needs such as project tracking and monitoring progress toward goals.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information relating to successful running of the organization and its systems.
- Coordinates and maintains efficient administrative systems and operations related to management of electronic and paper filing systems of development related files.
- Proofreads donor communications including newsletters, thank you letters, donor appeals, etc.
- Assists with planning, day-of and post fundraising events logistics and data-collection.
- Assists Development Team to ensure all grants deadlines are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum three years of relevant administrative/operational experience, preferably in non-profit organizations.
- Experience with fundraising and grant research/management preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Platform (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat and all social media web platforms.
- Experience with Donor Perfect or other CRM system and social media is preferred.
- Basic SQL is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records, especially Athena, is preferred but not necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and donors.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks, assignments, and priorities.
- Ability to problem solve, learn quickly, and multi-task.
A motivated self-learner who is comfortable learning new software platforms will succeed in this position
Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, STD, Life, SEP retirement/ Optional LTD, Life, Pet Insurance, FSA childcare
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should email cover letter and resume in one pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please
- Date Posted: November 9, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Analytics / Evaluation
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 01/04/2021
- Salary Range: depends on experience
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week