Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare is looking to add a detail-oriented, methodical, and collaborative data analyst to our growing team of Christ-centered, compassionate professionals dedicated to helping others. As a data analyst, As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for performing simple to complex analysis of healthcare data from various sources both within and external to the organization into meaningful elements of knowledge, support day to day analytical and reporting needs of projects as well as strategic imperatives and play a key role in helping us leverage data and communicate findings to help our leaders make imformed, data-backed business decisions.
- Analyze data using statistical methods.
- Create reports to share your findings and recommendations with the internal team and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with leaders and managers to determine and address data and reporting needs for various company projects.
- Create statistical models that depict company-wide trends.
- Perform testing and validation of data sets.
- Determine the meaning of data and explain how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes.
- Document structures and types of business data.
- Associate’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information technology, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a data analyst or relevant role.
- Ability to identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools.
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling/diagramming techniques.
- Communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to make decisions and solve problems.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: December 29, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Analytics / Evaluation
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: DOE
- Working Hours: 40