Hope Clinic for Women
Data Analyst & Grant Coordinator
Hope Clinic for Women
Position Title: Data Analyst & Grant Coordinator
Position Type: Part-Time, (approx. 10-20 hours/week)
Work Environment: This job periodically requires travel to/from partner locations (e.g., schools, churches, and community organizations).
Reports to: Director of Clinical Strategy
Position Description: This position is responsible for ensuring all programmatic, fiscal, and data activities meet federal grant expectations, policies, and requirements; ensures data relevant to SRAE (Sexual Risk Avoidance Education) programming–including entry and exit surveys–is collected, recorded, and reported in accordance with grant requirements and analyzes data to guide project planning and implementation.
Our goal is to prevent teenage pregnancies and STIs by building strong communities and cultivating safe and healthy relationships. This position assists the Relationship Education team as part of the Client Services department. Federal SRAE grant term is Oct 2023—Sep 2026 with potential for renewal.
- Assist Relationship Education Program Manager in executing federal SRAE grant, ensuring all programmatic, fiscal, and data activities meet federal grant expectations, policies, and requirements.
- Complete monthly/quarterly federal grant reports
- Participate in all federally required grantee webinars and check-ins
- Complete data entry for weekly and monthly outcome reporting
- Ensure entry- and exit-surveys are completed for all classes
- Enter survey data in OMB-approved (federally required) reporting forms
- Assist with entering data and providing monthly analysis
- Analyze and present data to assist with program development
- Assist with program administration tasks
- Administer participant surveys remotely and in person
- All federally required grantee webinars and check-ins
- Monthly check-ins with the supervisor
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with state or federal grant reporting
- 4-year degree
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
This is a part-time position (approximately 10-20 hours a week).
Part-time positions receive 3 Paid Time Off days to use at will, 401k enrollment and partial match from the company, counseling, and chaplain services, and a fantastic environment to work!
How to Apply
Please go to our website at Hopeclinicforwomen.org
At the bottom of the main page, click on CAREERS. Click the position you would like to apply for and proceed from there.
You may also send an email with your interest and resume to Alex McCandless, Director of Clinical Strategy at Amccandless@hopeclinicforwomen.org
- Date Posted: October 25, 2023
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Working Hours: 10-20 hours weekly, schedule to be determined with Director