Employment status Full Time, Hourly
Hours per week 40 Hours
Reports to CFO
The Data Analyst will provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze clinical data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions and reporting results to various organizational departments.
- Build and schedule various reports that pull patient and clinical data for use in managing operations, grant applications and reports, clinical decision-making, quality improvement, reporting to the Board of Directors, and in strategic decision making.
- Identify problem areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data.
- Analyze reports, data duplicates or other errors, and provide ongoing appropriate interdepartmental communication.
- Develop and maintain reports and spreadsheets necessary for projects and departmental functions.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and develop recommendations based on findings.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results.
- Generate and manage routine and ad hoc reports.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Information Management, Computer Science or similar degree OR 3-4 years’ relevant experience in data analysis, preferably in a medical setting
- Experience in athenahealth or another EMR a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio also a plus
- Technical expertise in data mining
- Adept at queries and report writing
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to distill large data sets and produce meaningful reports to clearly communicate trends and conclusions to non-financial and non-IT personnel
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about Christian ministry to the underserved and in full agreement with Siloam’s mission and core values
- Willingness to serve persons with limited access to healthcare and who are from different cultures and faith beliefs
- Adherence to OSHA and confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work well in a team setting
Paid time off including personal days, extended illness, and missions leave
Medical/dental/vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
Eligible to participate in a Simple IRA after one year of continuous employment
A great work environment
How to Apply
Visit our website at siloamhealth.org/careers to find the link to apply. While on the website, please browse to learn more about Siloam’s services, mission, and core values. Siloam is a Christian faith-based nonprofit primary care clinic that serves the uninsured and underserved.
- Date Posted: April 7, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Analytics / Evaluation
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: $24-$26/hour