Creative Services Manager
Thistle Farms, a nonprofit social enterprise healing, empowering, and employing women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction is growing their marketing team.
If you love how branding conveys culture, creates connection, and evokes emotion, we may be looking for you. Your ability to help create powerful visual content that inspires customers, donors, and advocates to join our movement for women’s freedom has the powerful opportunity to create generational and cultural change.
- Primary steward of the organization’s brand and visual identity, including Thistle Farms, The Café & Shop, Global, Becca Stevens, and other verticals
- Consistently provide innovation and creativity that reflect the unique culture of the organization
- Maintain a brand guide and repository of brand assets to support continuity both internally and externally
- Balance brand consistency while maintaining a fresh appeal across a range of design projects, from catalogs, posters, fliers, POPs, emails, digital assets, and other materials
- Maintain expertise in digital design intricacies, including email marketing and social media graphics
- Packaging and Retail Design
- Support the organization’s packaging projects through personal contributions and the management of design contractors as needed
- Create a complimentary suite of materials around each product, including displays and signage
- Creative Leadership
- Manage and mentor creative team member(s) to produce work that allows expression of creativity while staying within brand guidelines
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand priorities, meet deadlines, and maintain an efficient output of deliverables
- Identify ways to scale output, while simplifying effort over time
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates strategy and creativity
- Experience in Adobe CS including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Leadership experience in team building and mentorship
- Contributory medical, dental and vision plans/ 401k.
- Paid Days Off (you will be entitled to paid time off in accordance with the Company’s
- vacation policy)
- Typically 10 paid holidays per year and closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, subject to change annually.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: June 15, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Other