Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied, a Christian residential home for women, comprised of four U.S. homes, has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant at our corporate office located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Mercy Multiplied is dedicated to help young women break free from life-controlling behaviors and situations, including eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addictions, unplanned pregnancy, depression, sexual abuse, and sex trafficking. Our program is voluntary, biblically-based, and free of charge to young women ages 13 to 32. It uses proven methods, lasts approximately six months, and features a multi-dimensional approach to heal body, mind, and spirit.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Counsel with assigned residents weekly
• Lead counselees through Choices that Bring Change and complete all associated paperwork
• Ability to work with minors and/or pregnant residents and their families
• Maintain electronic file for each resident
• Address and confront resident issues when appropriate
• Teach/monitor Bible class and lead discussion and prayer with residents as needed
• Communicate residents’ progress with parents/guardians/support people on a regular basis and ensure family sessions are being conducted throughout a resident’s stay
• Facilitate group counseling as scheduled
• Meet with the medical/wellness team regularly regarding the resident’s medication, medical status, and/or mental health concerns
• Follow all policies and procedures regarding proper documentation
• Maintain proper licensure in your appropriate field, and ensure you meet all state requirements for providing counseling services within the state of which you are located.
Reports to: Director of Counseling
Education: Must have (or be in the process of completing via Internship) a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or a related field. Must be eligible, or able to be eligible, for licensure in state for which the residential home is located, e.g., LPC, LMFT. (Mercy is able to provide LPC board-approved supervision for licensure, if necessary.)
Skills: Basic office skills (typing, filing, etc.) and ability to multi-task. Capable of handling a counseling load of 9-11 female residents, able to work quickly and efficiently, excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to be concise and direct. Incumbent should be able to confront and address negative behavior and must be a team player who is flexible and able to use sound judgment on a consistent basis. Must have solid Biblical knowledge and be Spirit-filled. Must be flexible and available to be on call when scheduled. Must have a thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Mercy Multiplied, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only one page please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: March 10, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Religious
- Salary Range: $20/hour
- Working Hours: 36 hours per week