Westminster Home Connection
Westminster Home Connection was founded after the devastating 2010 Nashville flood. When the last home in case management was completed in 2013, we incorporated as Westminster Home Connection. Today, we provide much needed home repairs and mobility modifications to empower older adults and those with disabilities to age in place more safely and with the dignity all of us deserve. We complete 250 homes a year.
Westminster is looking for a construction technician, who has five years of experience and a heart for service.
If you can complete high quality work in a timely manner with limited supervision, this may be a good position for you. We offer the opportunity to learn new skills as well. Our staff with different trade skills cross train each other. Skills in basic plumbing, basic electrical, drywall, carpentry, with a working knowledge of power tools. Ramp building experience a plus.
Due to the nature of the work, any applicant should be able to meet these minimum qualifications:
– Arrive timely to the Nashville office daily.
- Capable of performing a full day’s physical work – walk, stand, climb, kneel, and lift 50 lbs.
- Able to follow directions, but at the same time, think and act independently as the job requires.
- Must display exceptionally good organization and time management skills.
- Westminster Home Connection is a non-smoking company. No exceptions.
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law and regulations.
- Can reliably commute to this job’s location in Nashville.
Westminster Home Connection provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
- 401 K
- Paid vacation and holidays
How to Apply
Send resume to email@example.com
- Date Posted: September 21, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Housing
- Start Date: 09/30/2020
- Salary Range: 2,500 - 3,000 monthly
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F 7:30 am -4:30pm