The Next Door
The Next Door
The Next Door provides a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
TND is looking for a candidate who will handle entering all grant information into state grant data base (TN-WITS). In addition to entering the data into TN-WITs this candidate will also assist the Compliance Director with administrative task and other data entry as needed.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Assist and ensure timely and professional documentation in accordance with TND, Inc. policy, the ACA code of ethics and as determined by grants, TDMHSAS licensure, CARF, Title VI and other requirements.
- Collect necessary documentation for grant clients from admissions and clinical staff and enter data into TN-WITS system.
- Audit Grant client charts.
- Collect and process all incident reports and grievances on employed days.
- Attend Flash meetings as needed.
- Maintain paperwork and execute processes for Consultant requirements.
- Document disclosures.
- Follow program and agency guidelines including demonstrating honesty and willingness to listen to patients’ issues and act responsibly.
- Provides feedback to leadership, including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to meet customer needs.
- Attend TND staff meetings with staff at all sites as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven work experience required
- Data Entry Skills
- Possess proficient computer skills Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to Detail
- Written and Verbal Communication
- TN-WITs system knowledge a plus, but not required.
All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:
- Honor the agency mission: The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faith by providing a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect.
- Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc. confidential at all times.
- Work as a necessary part of the team effort.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door.
- Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall quality of the services and environment for the residents of The Next Door.
- Encourage and live the core values of The Next Door, Inc., at all times:
- Love ~ We demonstrate what love looks like, so our women learn to love others in healthy ways and love themselves.
- Faith ~ We welcome all people, and all will be cared for with Christ-centered principles.
- Hope ~ We believe hope is within reach for all women.
- Wholeness ~ God has a plan and purpose for a woman’s life and that is abundantly good. She does not have to be defined by her past decisions. God loves. God forgives. Every woman can be whole and complete.
- Community ~ We are building a healthy community in which our women are contributing members of society. We need one another. We care for one another. We will teach our women how to build their own healthy community.
- Respect ~ We believe each woman deserves respect from us and from each other. We believe each woman can learn to respect herself and others.
- Encouragement ~ We believe that our words and actions should build one another up. We inspire one another with love and good deeds.
Option to participate in 401K after 6 months of employment. TND offers partial matching to employee contributions.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: April 15, 2021
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)