Project Transformation Tennessee
Project Transformation Tennessee
Project Transformation’s mission is to transform communities by engaging children, college-age young adults, and churches in purposeful relationships.
We are a small and mighty team that works together collaboratively in support of Project Transformation’s mission to transform communities by engaging children, college-age young adults, and churches in purposeful relationships. We expect our team members to be problem solvers and self-starters who are organized, methodical, and detail-oriented. We work independently but depend on each other to be successful. You will report to the Director of Development.
Project Transformation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to having traditionally marginalized, underrepresented voices at the center of our work. We welcome all individuals to apply and are eager to expand our organization to reflect the diversity of our community.
In collaboration with the Development and Advocacy Team, the Communications Manager will provide strategy and coordination of compelling communications for the organization, which includes annual communications for Project Transformation’s programs and funds development.
- Drives creative design, strategy, and implementation for the organization’s communications and marketing, including print and electronic marketing such as brochures, email newsletters, social media, donor mailings, appeal letters, and annual reports. Supervises production schedule of electronic and print pieces. Periodically audits materials for relevancy and effectiveness.
- Develops focused marketing initiatives, in conjunction with Program Team, to support each program’s goals and needs while maintaining consistent messaging across the organization.
- Generates original content to broaden awareness of programs, services, and impact. Interviews clients and collects and documents their stories. Takes digital photos and videos at events and activities; maintains a digital archive for both.
- Maintains website.
- Equips staff, board, and community partners to help effectively share the organization’s story and impact.
- Prepares and delivers formal presentations before various public and private concerns; attends meetings, conferences, and seminars requiring periodic to frequent travel.
- Oversees the adherence to the organization’s social media and photo policy by staff and constituency.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of successful communications/marketing experience
- A commitment to Project Transformation’s mission
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Interpersonal skills
- Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress website design and editing proficiency
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid time off and professional development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Carrie Sherrill at email@example.com by December 8.
- Date Posted: November 18, 2022
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Salary Range: 18/hour