Legal Aid Society
Communications Coordinator – Nashville
Legal Aid Society
Legal Aid Society’s mission is to advance, defend, and enforce the legal rights of low income and vulnerable people in order to secure for them the basic necessities of life. Our staff includes national authorities in the fields of domestic violence, housing, consumer law, federal income taxation, health advocacy, nonprofit group representation, social security and special education.
At Legal Aid Society, we…
- Celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the principles of equal justice and advocacy for low-income people.
- Treat clients, staff and the public with dignity and respect.
- Appreciate the experiences and needs of people of diverse economic, social, and cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrate a personal sense of integrity.
The Communications Coordinator will provide support for the Development and Communications team through:
- Social media, website and print management.
- Advancing brand identity.
- Generating original content to broaden awareness of programs and services.
- Servicing editor for all marketing and community engagement content.
- Interviewing, writing, and documenting client stories.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associates degree and 1-3 years of success communications/marketing experience
- Excellent English language skills: oral, written, reading, as well as strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Graphic design skills preferred.
- Familiarity with all print and digital media communications platforms.
- Strong writing skills/ Creative writing/ Story telling.
Learn more at las.org.
How to Apply
Email cover letter, resume, and three references (with phone numbers and email addresses) in PDF format to our Hiring Manager at email@example.com. Subject line should read: re: Communications Coordinator.
- Date Posted: June 25, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Salary Range: $35,759-39,102