Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Communications and Online Engagement Specialist
Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied, a Christian residential home for women, comprised of four U.S. homes, has an immediate opening for a full-time Human Resources Specialist at our corporate office located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Mercy Multiplied is dedicated to help young women break free from life-controlling behaviors and situations, including eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addictions, unplanned pregnancy, depression, sexual abuse, and sex trafficking. Our program is voluntary, biblically-based, and free of charge to young women ages 13 to 32. It uses proven methods, lasts approximately six months, and features a multi-dimensional approach to heal body, mind, and spirit.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Grow and manage all social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and any other social media platforms deemed necessary.
- In coordination with DMC, develops and implements social media strategy.
- Compiles monthly Media Calendar from all home calendars and determines with DMC special events to highlight and coordinates with home staff for photos and content.
- Create engaging social content to support and enhance the organization’s brand and operations, including graphics, videos, and copy
- Monitors, posts to, and analyzes social media channels to build a community of followers and enhance interaction.
- Run social media promotions and campaigns, including paid ads
- Engage with influencers and build relationships to grow Mercy’s reach
- Track and report the success of social media campaigns; create monthly/quarterly analytic reports to help guide social strategy
- Provides Donation Reports/FB Fundraiser information to Treasury
- Extensive and ongoing research into best practices used by other NPOs and industry leaders.
Graduate Story Management
- Acts as key liaison with Transitional Care and Ambassador Program Coordinator to identify graduate stories with appropriate marketing potential, across all media channels.
- Acts as key liaison with homes across the United States to identify resident stories with marketing potential.
- Oversees management of Mercy Multiplied Blog and writes 50% of all Blog content and coordinates guest posts as needed.
- Recommends topics for news and web stories providing ministry updates and writes content for these.
- Editing for SEO
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Communications (DMC)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
Experience/Skills: 3+ years experience in social media management
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication. Ability to effectively build relationships with diverse individuals. Ability to successfully execute programs, prioritize projects and adjust priorities due to changing environment, budgets and evolution of strategy. Ability to clearly state goals, objectives and marketing. Self-motivated, well-organized, mission-centered professional committed and called to serve through Mercy Multiplied. Experience in Adobe Suite, Canva, Sprout Social or other content creation software.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following information via our website, https://mercymultiplied.com/employment-opportunities.
• Cover letter sharing your heart
• Personal testimony (only up to two pages please)
• Salary requirements
• Where you found job posting
Only qualified candidates need apply (no phone calls please).
Mercy Multiplied hires and employs individuals who live a life conducive to Christian principles.
- Date Posted: February 11, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Religious
- Salary Range: $37k-$44k
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk