Special Kids Therapy & Nursing Center
Special Kids Therapy & Nursing Center
The Clinical Director will plan, direct, and coordinate all activities for therapy, skilled nursing programs and Camp Ability. This role will maintain standards of patient care and advise staff, leaders, and administrators in matters related to patient care. Additionally, this role will necessitate developing and implementing the budget for these departments. The Clinical Director will be responsible for monitoring facility compliance with healthcare laws and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands the business needs of the patient care programs and takes action to implement strategies accordingly.
- Develops and implements patient care budgets in order to promote efficient fiscal operations.
- Revises and implements patient care policies, procedures, and methods according to standards for excellent service.
- Identifies, problem-solves and implements strategies for future financial sustainability and clinical growth in alignment with the company’s strategic vision.
- Assesses the qualifications of potential workforce members through talent management, recruitment, and acquisition.
- Provides team members with opportunities for continuous growth, development, and clinical training where applicable.
- Evaluates and develops highly relevant key performance indicators as part of quality improvement measures.
- Maintains an awareness and takes enforcement actions pursuant to the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules.
- Attends meetings and conferences and participates in other activities to promote professional growth.
Has three direct reports who lead and supervise all patient care team members and Camp Ability team members. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these programs. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Must have an unencumbered Tennessee State license in one of the following areas: Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), or other advanced clinicians’ degree and possess skills in patient care, procedures and clinical staff leadership. Master’s degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration or equivalent is preferable. Years of experience may be considered in lieu of master’s degree. Five years of relevant work experience required.
To be successful in this job, an individual should have basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software and web-based applications such as electronic medical records.
Other Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Unexpired American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider certification
- Servant’s heart.
- Passion to serve the children and families.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Team-minded and focused.
- Joyful in spirit.
- Respectful of authority.
- Solves problems creatively.
This position is full-time with benefits, holiday pay and paid time off. No evenings, weekends or shifts.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit – https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/779706
- Date Posted: October 25, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Children / Youth