The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, management and provision of clinical services.
The Clinical Coordinator reports to the Executive Director.
- To ensure the maintenance of quality care.
- To monitor treatment and compliance of all patients.
- Ensures that accurate and current clinical records are maintained by staff.
- To conduct internal program review, patient records review, as well as conduct educational counseling.
- To assess training needs of clinical and support staff with Executive Director, and report said needs to Executive Director.
- To ensure staff compliance with Federal and State regulations governing the treatment of patients, including HIPPA
- Possess a proficient knowledge base and understanding of alcohol/drug abuse and addiction. Additionally, keep up-dated on current drug abuse and treatment information.
- Provide intake/readmission services.
- Provide crisis intervention/supportive services to patients as needed. Refer to higher level of care as needed.
- Provide interagency reports/documentation as required.
- 13. Perform individual and peer file reviews on a monthly basis for the purposes of quality control.
- Maintain and help with a chart monitoring system, proficiency in TN WITS preferred
- Participate in or direct the efforts for community and public relations activities, including advertising and marketing.
- Able to develop professional, helpful and effective relationships with patients.
- Ability to function as a team leader with the ability to delegate necessary tasks for clinic stability.
- Ability to project a positive and professional image to the community, in representation of the clinic.
- Participates in and/or helps perform and attends monthly Clinic In-service Trainings.
- Attend conferences, meetings and training programs as needed/directed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with a minimum of three (3) years working within the behavioral health field interacting with the criminal justice system.
Paid Annual Leave
Six (6) paid holidays per year
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter, resume/CV and three (3) professional references via email to
- Date Posted: May 26, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 06/15/2020
- Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F