Friends Life Community
Client Success Coordinator
Friends Life Community
At Friends Life, we help adults with intellectual disabilities grow personally, develop socially and empower them to discover their calling within the community and the world. Together, we’re moving toward a more fulfilling life for our Friends and peace of mind for their families. We believe that everyone deserves a place to belong.
The Client Success Coordinator (CSC) position is instrumental in coordinating the tools, resources, and coaching necessary for the Friends to successfully reach their goals. The position will work in all program areas in collaboration with team members to coordinate curriculum, plan activities, provide direct coaching, and report progress and opportunities. The CSC position will support Program Specialists in meeting program outcomes through Life Skills, Service Learning and Employment, Visual Arts and Performing Arts.
This position will implement the mission of FLC through person-first approaches and coordinating whole teams around individuals to maximize opportunities for each client and provide the skill-building necessary for the client to meet his or her goals. The CSC position will support each client by informing individuals goals and reporting progress on goals, providing individualized adaptations to meet goals, and building support systems around individuals to sustain success within programing and ensure skills are transferring successfully to community and home. The CSC position works closely with all team members to support successful program implementation, to assist Program Specialists in meeting program outcomes, and to coordinate resources for the whole Community as directed by the Manager of Programs.
A successful Client Success Coordinator is enthusiastic, hard-working, creative, positive, and willing to think outside the box to overcome challenges. It is critical for this position to exemplify strong organization, planning and communication skills and the willingness, ability, and drive to work as a team and exceed expectation due to collaboration. Successful outcomes of this position include cohesive reporting across team members, increased client satisfaction, increased community participation, increased communication and representation of client successes and increased impact across all program areas.
Planning and Implementation
- Create and implement action plans for assigned program classes, groups, and individualized coaching.
- Coordinate support staff and volunteers to successfully implement assigned classes and projects.
- Create and submit approval for process improvement measures throughout the program.
- Collaborate with the team to establish program area goals, IPP goals, and measure progress to be reported to supervisor.
- Communicate client opportunities and progress with data and anecdotal stories.
- Create client adaptations, educate staff on successful and consistent implementation and report results, as directed.
- Provide individualized instruction and support to help client meet their goals.
- Collaborate with team to design systems that improve success rates for all clients.
- Train and coach community partners and volunteers on successful inclusion and promote strategies that will increase client success in the community.
- Provide one-to-one Coaching to individuals to meet individualized goals through Life and Career Coaching programs.
- Participate in Club or small-group programs to increase client outcomes and meet goals outside of day programming.
- Belief in the organization’s mission and the willingness to share the brand script with others.
- Bachelor’s degree in disability studies field and experience with skills-based instruction and adaptation creation, preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Clear and concise communication with others in person and in writing.
- Ability to give and receive feedback in order to improve outcomes.
- Demonstration of core values: innovation, community, inclusion.
- Active demonstration of professionalism and good judgement throughout all work.
- Understand and demonstrate policies and procedures, safety procedures, and sustain certification of CPR and First Aid.
Full time benefits include 75% of premium paid for medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance policy, 5 weeks of paid time off each year, optional 3% match for a retirement account.
This position is hourly and starts at $15/hour.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a statement of why you are interested in this position to Olivia Moore, our director of programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: August 21, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: M-F 8:00 - 5:00