Operation Andrew Group
Church Partnership Manager
Operation Andrew Group
The purpose of this role is to provide relational care for OAGroup churches and deepening their engagement to Operation Andrew Group’s ministry initiatives in support of our mission to unite, partner, and love as well as to recruit new church partners to become a part of the vision of OAGroup.
- Maintain and strengthen healthy relationships with church partners, including their pastors, staff, coordinators, and volunteers.
- Provide consistent relational engagement with church partners across all OAGroup ministry initiatives and engage each partner’s areas of emphasis, prayer requests/needs, and the general life of their faith community.
- Develop and implement strategic church engagement and consistent partner touchpoint plan to develop and deepen church relationships and partnership opportunities, and to provide holistic care and compassion to OAGroup partners.
- Implement strategic church recruitment plan.
- Serve church partners by helping them move from initial ministry engagement into more OAGroup ministry program areas.
- Collaborate with all OAGroup program staff on partner relationships and best ways to engage and deepen relationships.
- Communicate shared partner needs and trends with OAGroup program staff and support services to express resourcing opportunities to maintain and expand excellent OAGroup programming.
- Coordinate and facilitate missional opportunities and meetings between church partners and U4H schools, LOLN projects, Oak Project program, Pastor Engagement events, and other OAGroup events.
- Deliver an exceptional relational experience to our partners as one of the public representatives of the OAGroup.
- Other duties through participating in OAGroup programs as needed and adapting to meet the needs of our partners.
- Encourage a culture and community of collaboration within the Operation Andrew team.
- Bachelor’s degree required in human services related field, Master’s preferred; lived and professional experience will be prioritized
- 3-5 years partnership development and management in nonprofit field
- Experience working in an environment with diverse audiences, denominations, and cultures preferred
- Self-starter, process and detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and relationships
- Work on projects independently as well as collaborating with the team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Excellent communicator, including solid written and oral communication skills
- Experience or willingness to learn Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, Canvas, Vimeo, and Little Green Light (CRM)
- Work ethic aligns with internal organizational core values of integrity, flexibility/adaptability, grace, transparency, trustworthiness, and respect, as well as furthering the mission of OAGroup to unite, partner and love
- Be the embodiment of the OAGroup goals to listen well, pray consistently, relationship deeply, and equip thoroughly
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount program
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Date Posted: January 12, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Religious
- Salary Range: 50,000-55,000