Woodmont Hills Church
Woodmont Hills Church
Under the general supervision of the Lead Minister, the incumbent will be responsible for the financial management of the church; the supervision of the support staff; the coordination of building use and maintenance; the negotiation of contracts related to the operations of the church; will staff the Executive Committee; provide leadership in development of policies and procedures related to overall operations of the church including human resource policies. The Church Administrator is a non-ordained leadership position.
- Financial Management:
- Directs the accounting function
- Coordinates the annual budgeting cycle and any revisions during the fiscal year
- Provides financial reporting and forecasting as required
- Provides financial guidance for ministerial staff
- Provides an annual financial report to the members
- Acts as a liaison with the Shepherds
- Supervision of Support Staff
- Provides direct supervision of the designated support staff
- Deployment of those staff for the projects and support of the ministry priorities of the church
- Evaluation of the support staff
- Coordination of building use and maintenance:
- Responsible for the policies and procedures related to the use of the building
- Coordinates the use of the building with support staff
- Responsible for the on-going maintenance of the building
- Contract negotiation management:
- Provides leadership and guidance on the negotiation of contracts related to the on-going operations of the church as structured by the Executive Committee.
- Provides reporting as required on the status of the contracts and compliance with contractual obligations
- Conducts a review of all existing contracts as part of the annual budgeting process
- Policy and procedure:
- Provides leadership and guidance on establishment and/or review of the operational policies related to church operations to include but not limited to accounting, financial management, operations and human resources.
- Provides interpretation of operational policies and procedures in collaboration with the Lead Minister and Executive Committee if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Financial Management required. Masters preferred; experience in ministry is desirable
- Demonstrated leadership of teams and collaboration with colleagues
- Demonstrated communication skills, including the use of digital resources
- Active membership in the Woodmont Hills Church is preferred
Competitive compensation packaged including medical insurance through BCBST, retirement plan and paid leave.
How to Apply
Send CV to email@example.com
or visit https://www.woodmont.org/
- Date Posted: December 13, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Religious
- Start Date: 01/17/2022
- Salary Range: Salary will be determined according to education, training and relevant experience.
- Working Hours: M-F 40 hours a week