Parthenon Management Group
Certification and Communications Coordinator
Parthenon Management Group
The Certification and Certification Coordinator will be a highly motivated individual. The position performs certification maintenance and administrative functions for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, include the following but are not limited to:
Certification and Diplomate Administration
- Process and report on board candidacy applications.
- Notify and track annual renewals including, but not limited to, Time-Limited, Unlimited, Unlimited-P, Life, Life-P, and Maintenance of Candidacy.
- Process and report on all applications including, but not limited to, Life, Retired, and Leave of Absence.
- Notify and track reactivations and reinstatements.
- Assist with the annual credentials audit, 5% of both diplomates and candidates.
- Review reports received by American Association of Dental Boards, research any actions pending, and report founded complaints to the Certification and Operations Director.
- Process manual verification forms, bereavement letters and donations and continuing education certificates.
- Process all merchandise orders, including but not limited to framed certificates.
- Serve as first point of contact for the Board and provide a high level of customer service by:
- Managing website contact forms to ensure a response is provided within a 24-hour period.
- Answering incoming calls and responding to voicemail messages within a 24-hour period.
Content and Communication
- Maintain data to ensure consistency and preservation of data by updating and reviewing individual contact information as necessary.
- Update and maintain all content on the website.
- Work with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and volunteers to establish deadlines for ABPD’s article in Pediatric Dentistry Today and format articles for print.
- Write and develop the association’s communication, including but not limited to, news and quarterly newsletters.
- Assist with survey development and disperses to participants.
- Report out on communications biannually to Certification & Operations Director.
Board of Directors Administration
- Assist Deputy Executive Director with meeting requests and reminders for reports.
- Assist Deputy Executive Director with meeting agendas and workbooks.
- Prepare official minutes of each meeting for approval.
- Process motions and action items following each meeting.
- Manage the board of directors and staff calendar and roster.
Meetings and Events
- Gather volunteer flight information and prepare rooming list for all meetings and events.
- Order any supplies, materials, and gifts associated with meeting.
- Maintain shipping lists and prepare and process any event shipments.
- Prepare meeting documentation and/or event program printing and distribution.
- Obtain and manage annual volunteer agreements, w9, and conflict of interest forms.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail for the organization.
- Process incoming payables, including volunteer expense reimbursements, Quickbooks/ROC-P reports, and assist with other accounting duties.
- Administer Board’s annual mailings including, but not limited to, end of the year and new diplomates.
- Prepare staff meeting agendas and assists with association’s presentations and promotional materials.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the association’s task list.
- Prepare reports and performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director and Certification and Operations Director.
- Serve as back-up support to the executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of office administration experience that demonstrates strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have a strong attention to details and effective and efficient time management and organizational skills.
- Be diplomatic in dealing with members and other constituents.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills, specifically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite are required.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Pulliam at email@example.com
- Date Posted: April 19, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 04/29/2022
- Working Hours: 40 hours/wk; M-F