Faith Family Medical Center
The President and CEO has overall strategic and operational responsibility for the mission of Faith Family Medical Center (FFMC) and reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Leadership, Management and Finances
- Provides strategic and visionary leadership to ensure the organization is fulfilling the mission
- Confirms the organization is meeting the goals and initiatives as outlined in its Strategic Plan
- Directs Leadership team and ensures each department is fulfilling mission critical roles
- Responsible for fiscal management through revenue growth and expense management to ensure the financial health of the organization
- Spearheads new initiatives and programs to support the mission and activities of the organization
Board of Directors
- Staff liaison with FFMC Board of Directors
- Directs recruitment of new members to maintain needed skills and diversity
- Assists with management of committees and task forces as determined by Board Chair
- Supports Board Chair with engagement efforts so members feel valued and maintain enthusiasm for the organization
Fundraising and Communications
- Serves as the primary spokesperson for the organization
- Works closely with Chief Development Officer to support fundraising efforts and expand donor revenue
- Maintains portfolio of major donors
- Ensures appropriate communication of accomplishments to the community including print, social media, and branding
- Participates in associations and organizations that support the work of FFMC, such as Tennessee Charitable Care Network, Safety Net Consortium, National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics, and Christian Community Heath Fellowship – takes leadership role when appropriate
- Maintains and builds partnerships with community agencies such as the TN Department of Health and Metro Nashville Health Department
- Maintains and builds partnerships with all local healthcare organizations who can assist in meeting FFMC’s goals
- Participates in networking organizations to create awareness of FFMC and its mission
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to administer private, nonprofit service organizations, including an understanding of the legal responsibilities and constraints of such organizations.
- Ability to obtain and manage external grants and contracts.
- Ability in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Public speaking skill and experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, board, community leaders, the general public, and federal/state/regional/local agencies.
- Ability to express oneself clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
- Knowledge of philosophy of health service industry and current concepts.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to healthcare and related services.
- Knowledge of modern principles, methods, and techniques of administration and healthcare program planning.
- Proficiency in the use of computers: word processing, financial management, email and internet.
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Administration, Business, Health Science preferred, but suitable B.S. education and experience in these or closely allied positions.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated responsible administrative experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, SEP, and ETO
How to Apply
Email resume to Sherry Mast- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: December 24, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 03/01/2020
- Salary Range: TBD
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week