Renewal House seeks a highly qualified candidate to fill the full-time role of Case Manager. This position provides case management and care coordination for our family residential program clients. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity working with mothers in recovery, this may be a good fit for you!
The Case Manager, who reports to the Program Services Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Providing effective case management services to clients on caseload
- Facilitating weekly therapeutic groups.
- Coordinating services for clients families with community partners.
- Role-modeling the skills needed for successful social and business interactions.
- Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
- Participating actively in clinical team meetings and client treatment planning.
- Communication skills and general knowledge normally associated with a master’s degree in a related field.
- Experience working with substance abuse and/or co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Ability to effectively use technology to enter and obtain data.
- Knowledge of community resources and ability to coordinate client care.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and TB test.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pays for 100% of employees’ health insurance and offers low-cost dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees. Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should sumbit a resume and cover letter to Kelly Moore, Program Services Maanager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: December 14, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)