Case Management Superrvisor
Are you passionate about your work, but need the support and flexibility to sustain your personal life and responsibilities? Are you seeking an opportunity to grow your skills as a supervisor and social services professional? Are you excited to support a team of case managers in their growth and development in the field while also serving some of the greatest clients you’ll ever meet? Do you enjoy working with clients and coworkers of diverse backgrounds and want to be in an environment that both challenges and supports you?
Nashville CARES is seeking candidates with a diversity of work and life experience to lead a team of case managers and service navigators in serving people living with HIV. The ideal candidate will have prior case management experience and experience supervising a team of case managers. Our goal is to maintain a supportive working environment for staff while also delivering excellent service to our clients. This position provides opportunities for growth within the agency and also serves as an excellent chance to build skills as a social services supervisor to help you in your future career goals. At Nashville CARES, we believe just as strongly in an actual work-life balance as we do in our mission statement and are seeking candidates who feel as strongly about that as we do. If you love supporting the team you work with, have a good sense of humor, have great problem-solving skills, believe in the importance of meeting clients where they are, and hope to grow with an organization in your next role, this might be the position for you.
Please submit your resume and a COVER LETTER explaining why you are specifically interested in this position to be considered.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provides support to and opportunities for growth for the medical case managers (MCM) and service navigators (SN) on your team
- Assesses and monitors coordination of case management services provided by team to ensure efficient and compassionate delivery of services to all CARES clients
- Ensures coordination among team members and departments to best meet client needs
- Facilitates coordination with external community providers, medical and social services providers, and resources
- Plans and facilitates interdisciplinary team staffings
- Establishes and maintains relationships with community providers for coordination and collaboration of medical case management services
- Supports team in maintaining appropriate boundaries with both clients and work
- Participates in program development to best serve client and staff needs
- Participates in preparation of funding proposals, as appropriate and if interested in developing this skill
- Provides ongoing clinical and administrative supervision of a team of case managers and service navigators
- Monitors and reports team and individual service efficiency and documentation
- Provides a supportive work environment that emphasizes the importance of both client services and staff self-care and boundaries
- Creates opportunities for continued growth and learning for staff and supports useful feedback and training opportunities
- Provides full range of direct services related to case management service provision, including screening, eligibility, clinical assessment, linkage, and referral
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of client eligibility, services provided, and outcome achievement
- Masters of Social Work or related masters with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with a variety of technology, including Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook), electronic health records (training provided), and general Windows PC and cell phone technology
- Valid Driver’s License, vehicle, and automobile liability insurance to facilitate local travel required for client/agency related business.
- Excellent clinical decision-making skills
- Ability to lead a team with compassion, genuine care for staff and clients, and a strong understanding of boundaries
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with HIV, Treatment Adherence, health benefits, housing, social services, and/or resources
- Experience working with immigrant, refugee, and/or non-English-speaking clients
Competitive Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 403b, generous paid time off policy (starting at over 5 weeks per year, increasing over time with length of service); 12 paid holidays and more.
Nashville CARES is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers and clients. We respect equality and inclusivity for all people and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: August 9, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: $48,000-$50,000