Renewal House is seeking a full-time Career Coach to provide workforce development and job readiness services to clients enrolled in the Family Residential Program. These services include but are not limited to conducting vocational assessments and screenings, assisting clients in the development of an employment plan, providing individual career coaching, and facilitating job readiness groups. This position is funded under a private grant which strives to provide intensive vocational services so clients are able to secure and maintain meaningful employment.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality career coaching. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on children and families in our community.
The Career Coach, who reports to the Program Services Manager, is responsible for the following:
- Providing effective career coaching which includes: assessing clients, creating client employment plans, and assisting clients in obtaining and maintaining jobs.
- Facilitating job readiness groups.
- Ensuring grant outcomes are met.
- Completing timely and high-quality clinical documentation.
- Participating actively in clinical team meetings and client treatment planning.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience in workforce development.
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality career services and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Knowledge of effects of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders on children and families.
- Knowledge/expertise in substance abuse and mental health services.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pays for 100% of employees’ health insurance and offers low-cost dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees. Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
How To Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Kelly Moore, Program Services Manager, via email or fax:
- Date Posted: July 21, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Social / Human Services