The Next Door
The Next Door provides a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
Provides intensive case management services for TND, Inc. treatment programs delivered within a recovery-oriented system of care targeting the mental health and substance-related recovery needs of women and their families.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Provide case management services to residential treatment clients.
- Coordinating all necessary recovery and mental health care, along with associated supportive services for clients in community and within facility.
- Works with therapist to develop initial discharge plan upon admission with input and feedback from client, family, significant others, and treatment team; updates discharge plan as needed.
- Connect clients with community resources and sober living environments.
- Facilitate weekly community meetings with residential treatment clients.
- Arranging requisite support services such as community re-integration, food stamps, housing, and federal and state benefits as appropriate to each client’s unique situation.
- Monitoring medication compliance and use of co-occurring services in community.
- Assists treatment therapist in developing treatment plans and treatment plan updates in collaboration with other treatment team members.
- Create and maintain resource list for treatment clients in order to have proper resources for community connections.
- Providing psychotherapy and/or psychoeducational groups as needed.
- Contribute to treatment team to assess client progress and concerns.
- Create and send weekly progress reports for clients needing housing support, legal assistance and/or other providers needing updates of client progress.
- Complete intake orientation with all clients admitted to residential treatment program.
- Participate in random room searches.
- Primary liaison between probation, bail and family court to communicate and facilitate client engagement and retention in clinical services.
- Conduct random alcohol and drug screening of clients (as needed).
- Ensure timely and professional documentation to support each client interaction and coordination of services per the documentation guidelines of The Next Door, Inc.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of The Next Door, Inc. are followed at all times by clients and volunteers.
- Attend scheduled meetings with The Next Door, Inc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or another related field required. Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other related field and minimum of 2 years experience working with substance-related recovery needs preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:
- Honor the agency mission: The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faith by providing a continuum of evidence-based substance abuse and mental health services for women in an environment of faith and healing to restore hope and a lifetime of recovery.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect.
- Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc. confidential at all times.
- Work as a necessary part of the team effort.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door.
- Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall quality of the services and environment for the residents of The Next Door.
- Encourage and live the core values of The Next Door, Inc., at all times:
- Love ~ We demonstrate what love looks like, so our women learn to love others in healthy ways and love themselves.
- Faith ~ We welcome all people, and all will be cared for with Christ-centered principles.
- Hope ~ We believe hope is within reach for all women.
- Wholeness ~ God has a plan and purpose for a woman’s life and that is abundantly good. She does not have to be defined by her past decisions. God loves. God forgives. Every woman can be whole and complete.
- Community ~ We are building a healthy community in which our women are contributing members of society. We need one another. We care for one another. We will teach our women how to build their own healthy community.
- Respect ~ We believe each woman deserves respect from us and from each other. We believe each woman can learn to respect herself and others.
- Encouragement ~ We believe that our words and actions should build one another up. We inspire one another with love and good deeds.
Health insurance, Teledoc, Employee Assistance Program, 401K, and PTO.
How to Apply
Visit www.thenextdoor.org, click on About Us and Careers.
- Date Posted: November 20, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Clinician
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: M-F