Centerstone’s Campaign Coordinator will oversee daily operations of the major and capital campaigns, with emphasis on project management, scheduling appointments and meetings, campaign correspondence, packets/materials preparation, and maintaining the prospect tracking in the database.
Supports the Centerstone Mission, Vision and Values in delivering care that changes people’s lives. Treats all clients and colleagues with dignity and respect, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, religion, age, disability, military status.
Communicates clearly and appropriately; provides excellent customer service. Adheres to applicable policies and procedures. Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Serves as hub of campaign with project management. Schedules appointments and maintains schedule for meetings, calls and visits for campaign team (includes chairs, cabinet and key staff) Updates and maintains database(s) as applicable. Timely correspondence with all stakeholders (internal and external). Tracks and prepares current and accurate campaign data sets. Prepares and maintains campaign reports. Assists with planning and implementation of campaign meetings, special events and strategies Track and acknowledge campaign gifts and pledges (in concert with Senior Manager of Donor Services) Track recognition and naming opportunities and subsequent documentation. Participates in other key projects and work as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High-energy level with comfortability performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Good organizational and time management, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Accurate documentation skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel). Experience with CRM (donor constituency management software) such as Salesforce or Raiser’s Edge and prospect research software such as WealthEngine or DonorSearch
- Ability to evaluate problems accurately and exercise appropriate judgment and discretion when dealing with donors, employees, board members, and volunteers; ability to work and solve problems both independently and in a team environment to move projects from inception to completion
- Enthusiastic, action-oriented approach with strong work ethic; fantastic customer service ethic with high expectations for quality; ability to work independently and in team
- Ability to travel periodically, as needed
Minimum Education Level
Bachelor’s degree or education/experience equivalency
Minimum Years of Experience
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in nonprofit fundraising
Campaign project management experience preferred
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
How to Apply
- Date Posted: January 19, 2023
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Fundraising / Revenue Development
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 02/06/2023
- Working Hours: Salaried, M-F (Remote)