Special Kids Therapy & Nursing Center
Provides care to assigned age group of campers in a safe, secure, and fun day camp environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
- Provides daily care for campers.
- Assists Lead Camp Counselor in organizing and leading daily activities.
- Modifies daily activities based on the needs and abilities of the campers.
- Assists Lead Camp Counselor in responding to behavior issues appropriately.
- Knows and understands all emergency procedures associated with the camp program and responds appropriately.
- Ensures that assigned area is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
Seasonal 35 hours per week. 05/15/2020 thru 07/31/2020
Additional hours may be available for early and extended care.
CPR certification required.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or 18 years of age; summer camp experience preferred.
- Servant’s heart.
- Passion to serve the children and families.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Team minded and focused.
- Joyful in spirit.
- Respectful of authority.
- Solves problems creatively.
How to Apply
Please visit: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/241769
- Date Posted: February 25, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Educator
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Working Hours: 35hr/wk, seasonal