The Business Analyst position will lead strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals. The analyst is responsible for introducing best in class technology systems and practices, develop and ensure end user needs are being met. In addition to managing the overall vision of technology implementation, the analyst will be responsible for the organization’s data management development and operations.
The analyst is responsible for developing a clear understanding and support for organizational change management with senior leadership and throughout the organization. In partnership with internal and external resources as they establish an organizational change methodology and execute change management strategies and plans in support of business transformation initiatives.
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance/management to ensure clear accountability for the quality of data across the organization.
- In conjunction with policies and procedures from Make-A-Wish America, develop procedures for how the organization treats data from wish families, volunteers, and donors, and ensure procedures maintain a high level of data fidelity and security.
- Provide detailed and accurate communication to all stakeholders including but not limited to the CEO and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Champions project management disciplines and provides the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the organization.
- Support development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making.
- Support teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes.
- Develops a feedback mechanism at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities.
- Use analytical skills and judgment to solve problems with limited information at hand.
- Communicate complicated matters in a simple, structured way to senior management.
- Get work done through cooperation with other groups with no direct reporting relationship to position.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience in business transformation or any equivalent combination of training and experience, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Demonstrates core competencies valued at Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee: commitment to mission, quality of work, quantity of work, adaptability, use of work time, ability to work well with others, communication, dependability, professionalism, attendance/punctuality.
- Proven business transformation, process improvement and project management experience.
- Proficiency with database programs, Microsoft Office and Power BI, and Salesforce.
- Excellent written, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate passion and intentionally looks for opportunities in everyday life to share the organization’s mission.
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new concepts and information. Adapt easily when course of action or direction changes and pushes on toward long-term goals with a positive focus, even in challenging times.
- Must be action-oriented and full of energy, willing to seize opportunities and embrace rolling up sleeves and doing work.
- Demonstrated ability to use diplomacy and tact when communicating with all stakeholders within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport when meeting new people, seeks out ways to meet and interact with new people while building and optimizing both personal and professional networks intentionally.
- Must demonstrate ability to appropriately plan and prioritize in order to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Vacation and Sick Time Packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Matching
How to Apply
Please send resume and coverletter to Ms. Beth Torres, President & CEO Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee
- Date Posted: August 12, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Analytics / Evaluation
- Service Area: Children / Youth
- Start Date: 10/04/2021
- Working Hours: 35 hrs/week M-TH 8:30-5:30, F 9-12