Operation Stand Down Tennessee
The Bookkeeper will participate in the agency’s overall financial and administrative processes, mainly focused on all accounting processes and management of accounts (payable or receivable).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage full cycle accounting duties.
- Manage accounts payable.
- Process accounts receivables, including donor gifts, booking in-kind, and posting grant invoices and receipts.
- Prepare and process bank deposits.
- Ensure accuracy in the general ledger.
- Maintain printed and digital financial records.
- Assist CFO with annual audit.
1. Adhere to Agency and Department policies and procedures
2. Participate in Agency and Department meetings and events, collection of data/information, and Quality Improvement Monitoring and Review.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred in accounting or business-related field and /or commensurate five or more years of experience in multi-department bookkeeping.
COMPUTER SKILLS: An individual should have knowledge of: Spreadsheet Software (Excel and Pivot Tables); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); Presentation software (PowerPoint).
OTHER SKILL, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Veteran preferred.
- Advanced accounting and bookkeeping software experience; Sage Intacct experience desired.
- Federal Grant experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Compassionate, energetic and team focused.
This position is full-time at 40 hours/week beginning immediately.
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
A resume and cover letter should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Selected candidate must pass a drug test and background check.
- Date Posted: May 21, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 06/22/2020
- Salary Range: $30-$35K
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk