Mercy Community Healthcare
BHC Health Intake
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare has a position open for a BHC Health Intake / Group Consultant. We are looking for people with a passion for making a difference in the lives of those we serve in our community and upholding our faith-based mission.
Mercy’s Mission: The mission of Mercy Community Healthcare is to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to their families. We provide care to the uninsured, underinsured and insured through pediatric and adult primary care, mental and behavioral health services, and care coordination.
So What Is This Job All About?
- Administer behavioral/mental health assessments as necessary to diagnose and/or provide objective function measures as necessary and as mandated by the Behavioral Primary Health Care Services Program.
- Evaluate crisis situations, apply appropriate interventions and be immediately available to the health center staff during working hours in the event of a BH emergency. Participate as a member of the health center staff in the event of any other kind of emergency.
- Develop, oversee, and monitor personal caseload and caseloads of staff to hit the minimum requirements of fiduciary responsibilities. Productivity expectations of a trained BHC is an average of 8-10 behavioral health consultations per clinical day.
- Consult with integrative partners to enhance understanding of the patient, provide decision support for treatment planning, and assist in the implementation and monitoring of treatment plans. Provide consultation to and coordinate care of patients with health center primary care staff.
- Identify, refer, and advocate for patients needing specialty behavioral health service, and other services as needed.
- In addition, members of the BHC team provide the following:
- Psychoeducation for patients and their support systems
- Care plan development and skills training to facilitate disease self-management, improved coping, and distress tolerance.
- Substance use/abuse evaluation and brief intervention
What We Need from You:
- A master’s degree in social work, clinical psychology, or another related field.
- At least two years of post-graduate work experience with youth and their families in a clinical setting.
- You must have a current license to practice as a LCSW in the State of TN
The BHC Health Intake / Group Consultant is on forefront of helping people in Middle Tennessee. Are you up for this great opportunity? Apply Today!!
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: March 22, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: 42,000-49,000 - Salary