Mercy Community Healthcare
Behavioral Health Consultant – Lewisburg
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare has a position open for a Behavioral Health Consultant at our Lewisburg, Tennessee location. Applicants must be a licensed LMFT, LPC-MHSP or LCSW. We are looking for a therapist with a passion for making a difference in the lives of those we serve in our community and upholding our faith-based mission.
Mercy’s Mission: The mission of Mercy Community Healthcare is to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to their families. We provide care to the uninsured, underinsured and insured through pediatric and adult primary care, mental and behavioral health services, and Patient Support/care coordination.
Our Behavioral Health Consultants are on forefront of helping people in Lewisburg. Are you up for this great opportunity? Apply Today!!
What Is This Job All About?
- Administer behavioral/mental health assessments as necessary to diagnose and/or provide objective function measures as necessary and as mandated by the Behavioral Primary Health Care Services Program.
- Evaluate crisis situations, apply appropriate interventions and be immediately available to the health center staff during working hours in the event of a BH emergency. Participate as a member of the health center staff in the event of any other kind of emergency.
- Develop, oversee, and monitor personal caseload. Trained behavioral health consultants are expected to average 8-10 behavioral health consultations per clinic day.
- Consult with PCPs to enhance understanding of the patient, provide decision support for treatment planning, and assist in the implementation and monitoring of treatment plans. Provide consultation to and coordinate care of patients with health center primary care staff.
- Identify, refer, and advocate for patients needing specialty behavioral health service, and other services as needed.
- Complete all charting as needed and required by contacted funding sources: including assessments, progress notes, and billing.
What We Need from You:
- You must be a licensed LMFT, LPC-MHSP or LCSW.
- One year of experience in a clinical setting required.
- Ability to be contracted with most insurance payers.
What Is in It for You?
- Work for a place with mission and purpose.
- Competitive pay – $50k base pay with up to a $10k incentive bonus.
- Therapists living outside Marshall County are eligible for an annual $5k incentive bonus.
- Three weeks of PTO plus ten paid holidays.
- Great benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Annual training budget to support continuing education.
- Eligible for the Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Make a difference in your community.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: August 24, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Other
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: 50000