Mercy Community Healthcare
Behavioral Health Consultant
Mercy Community Healthcare
Mercy Community Healthcare has a position open for a Lilcensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to be one of our Behavioral Health Consultants. You can change lives…. starting with your own. Mercy Behavioral Health Services is dedicated to building emotionally healthy, self-sufficient individuals and families.
Mercy’s Mission: The mission of Mercy Community Healthcare is to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to their families. We provide care to the uninsured, underinsured and insured through pediatric and adult primary care, mental and behavioral health services, and care coordination.
What Is This Job All About?
- Administer behavioral/mental health assessments as necessary to diagnose and/or provide objective function measures as necessary and as mandated by the Behavioral Primary Health Care Services Program.
- Evaluate crisis situations, apply appropriate interventions and be immediately available to the health center staff during working hours in the event of a BH emergency. Participate as a member of the health center staff in the event of any other kind of emergency.
- Develop, oversee, and monitor personal caseload and caseloads of staff to hit the minimum requirements of fiduciary responsibilities.
- Consult with integrative partners to enhance understanding of the patient, provide decision support for treatment planning, and assist in the implementation and monitoring of treatment plans. Provide consultation to and coordinate care of patients with health center primary care staff.
- Identify, refer, and advocate for patients needing specialty behavioral health service, and other services as needed.
- In addition, members of the BHC team provide the following:
- Psychoeducation for patients and their support systems
- Care plan development and skills training to facilitate disease self-management, improved coping, and distress tolerance.
- Substance use/abuse evaluation and brief intervention
- Develop and oversee Group step-down care
What We Need from You:
- A master’s degree in social work, clinical psychology, or another related field.
- At least two years of post-graduate work experience with youth and their families in a clinical setting.
- You must have a current license to practice as a LCSW or an LPC-MHSP in the State of TN
What Is in It for You?
- Work for a place with mission and purpose.
- Great benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k)
- Annual training budget to support continuing education.
- Professional fees paid for.
- Eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program up to $75,000
- Bonus incentive of up to an extra $300 per week.
- Make a difference in your community.
- Three weeks of PTO plus holidays.
How to Apply
The Behavioral Health Consultant is on forefront of helping people in Middle Tennessee. Are you up for this great opportunity? Apply Today!!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Date Posted: July 21, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: 48,000
- Working Hours: 40