TennCare is Tennessee’s managed care Medicaid program that provides health insurance coverage to certain groups of low-income individuals such as pregnant women, children, caretaker relatives of young children, older adults, and adults with physical disabilities. TennCare provides coverage for approximately 1.4 million Tennesseans and operates with an annual budget of approximately $12 billion. It is run by the Division of TennCare with oversight and some funding from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
WHY WORK AT TENNCARE?
TennCare’s mission is to improve the lives of Tennesseans by providing high-quality cost-effective care. To fulfill that purpose, we equip each employee for active participation and empower teams to communicate and work collaboratively to improve organizational processes in order to make a difference in the lives our members. Because of the positive impact TennCare has on the lives of the most vulnerable Tennesseans, TennCare employees report that their work provides them with a sense of meaning, purpose, and accomplishment. TennCare leadership understands that employees are our most valuable resource and ensures professional and leadership development are a priority for the agency.
- Leads assigned staff auditors in conducting audits of business processes, fiscal transactions, and external partners.
- Reviews the work of assigned staff auditors to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Analyzes the results of audits, reviews detailed reports that document the extent and scope of the examination, identifies problems, and recommends possible solutions.
- Facilitates enterprise-wide preparation of annual risk assessments to ensure compliance with the Financial Integrity Act.
- Effectively communicates with team members, supervisor, senior leadership, and external business partners.
For the full job description and to apply today, please go to the State of Tennessee Careers site listed below.
To see the minimum qualifications for this job, please go to the State of Tennessee Careers site listed below.
For more information about the great benefits available to State of Tennessee employees; click here: https://www.tn.gov/hr/employees1/benefits.html
How to Apply
Please go to https://www.tn.gov/careers/apply-here.html. Search by “job title” or by “TennCare” to see all of our current job opportunities. Apply today!
- Date Posted: January 6, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Government