Parthenon Management Group
Parthenon Management Group
Parthenon Management Group (PMG) seeks a highly motivated individual to fill a position as a Project Manager. The position performs high level administrative and management duties necessary to provide association management services to professional societies managed by Parthenon Management Group, Inc. This position is responsible for management of a specific society or societies depending on the scope of operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Organizes and attends conference calls and meetings of the Society’s board of directors and committees.
2. Takes notes and prepares minutes of each meeting for approval by the Society’s Secretary and officers or committee chairs.
3. Prepares a summary “to do” list following each meeting.
4. Follows up with the President and/or other officers and board members responsible for accomplishing the tasks on the “to do” list; provides administrative or other assistance in accomplishing those tasks; monitors progress; and holds members accountable for results. May also accept responsibility for completion of some of the tasks on those “to do” lists.
5. Maintains a tracking and reporting system for the Society that:
a. Documents the organization’s plan of work for each year.
b. Outlines the actions necessary to accomplish that plan.
c. Tracks and records the accomplishment of each step in the work plan.
d. Provides timely reports of the activities of the organization, its committees, and staff to the Board.
6. Oversees the maintenance of the organization’s website.
7. Develops content and produces quarterly to monthly newsletters.
8. Coordinates the work of other staff involved in serving the organization such as the accounting coordinator, website and IT systems administrator, and meeting manager.
9. Organizes board and committee meetings annually.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Coordinates the work of a team of staff specialists as necessary to accomplish the goals of the society.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or a related area.
2. Previous experience working with non-profit societies.
3. Knowledge of membership database software helpful. Ability to learn such software quickly and to become proficient essential.
1. Good written communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Mastery of Microsoft Office software.
4. Knowledge of Membership Databases.
5. Must be well organized, have the ability to handle multiple assignments, and pay close attention to details.
Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, HSA and more.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit a letter of interest, salary history and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted: May 5, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 05/10/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hours/wk; M-F