Associate Marketing Manager
The Associate Marketing Manager serves as a key team member responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Works closely with the Director of Strategic Marketing and Executive Director of Marketing and Delivery. This position will focus on managing the social media calendar; creating content for both organic and paid posts, implementing campaigns and be instrumental in maintaining our customer inbox and other customer-facing avenues. Coordinates activities and projects to promote and interpret the vision and mission of Discipleship Ministries (an agency of The United Methodist Church).
- Develop and execute social marketing plans that promote new products, services, or event campaigns
- Translate concepts, ideas, and documents into appealing and engaging digital content to be used for both social and web platforms in coordination with the Marketing & Delivery team
- Set, measure, and optimize marketing plans based on KPIs set by you and the Marketing Director
- Maintain and respond appropriately to inquiries and questions that come through the social media channels and customer inbox
- Occasionally attend events for on-the-ground image capture, promotions, and digital updates to our stakeholders
- Copywriting and editing for social media posts
- Assist in posting web articles as needed
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline.
Experience: Three years of marketing and social media experience; proficiency in platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Salesforce, Photoshop, Buffer, Microsoft 365, Mailchimp and online technologies used to coordinate with team members such as Zoom, Discord, Dropbox, Concur, etc. Faith-based marketing experience preferred (but not mandatory).
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Pension, PTO etc.
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discipleship Ministries is an Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V EOE.
- Date Posted: June 24, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Religious
- Start Date: 07/25/2022
- Salary Range: $50k to $58k
- Working Hours: 37.5 hrs; M-F 8:00 am - 4:30 pm