Associate Director of Client Services
Are you passionate about your work, but want support and flexibility to sustain your personal life and responsibilities? Do you love creating, developing, and implementing programs? Are you excited to support a team of amazing program managers in their growth and development in the field while also serving some of the greatest clients you’ll ever meet? Do you enjoy working with clients and coworkers of diverse backgrounds and want to be in an environment that both challenges and supports you?
Nashville CARES is seeking candidates with a variety of work and life experience to lead a team of program managers in serving people living with HIV. The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years of case management, program management, and supervision experience. Our goal is to maintain a supportive working environment for staff while also delivering excellent service to our clients. This position provides opportunities to grow and build skills as a social services program supervisor to help you in your future career goals. At Nashville CARES, we believe just as strongly in an actual work-life balance as we do in our mission statement, and we are seeking candidates who feel as strongly about that as we do. If you love supporting the team you work with, have a good sense of humor, have great problem-solving skills, enjoy developing new programs, and believe in the importance of meeting clients where they are, CARES might be right where you belong.
Please submit your resume and a COVER LETTER explaining why you are specifically interested in this position to be considered.
PROGRAM /TEAM COORDINATION:
- Provide support to and opportunities for growth for the Program Managers and Service Navigators on your team
- Supports team members in growing and developing their programs to best serve client needs, while also supporting team members in developing new skills and implementing new ideas
- Assesses and monitors coordination of programs operated by team members to ensure efficient and compassionate delivery of services to all CARES clients
- Ensures coordination among team members and departments to best meet client needs
- Facilitates coordination with external community providers, medical and social services providers, and resources
- Plans and facilitates team meetings
- Supports team in maintaining appropriate boundaries with both clients and work
- Participates in program development to best serve client and staff needs
- Participates in preparation of funding proposals, as appropriate
- Provides ongoing clinical and administrative supervision of a team of members
- Monitors and reports team and individual program outcomes and documentation
- Provides a supportive work environment that emphasizes the importance of both client services and staff self- care and boundaries
- Creates opportunities for continued growth and learning for staff and supports useful feedback and training opportunities
- Provides full range of direct services related to case management, including screening, eligibility, clinical assessment, linkage, and referral
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of client eligibility, services provided, and outcome achievement
- Masters of Social Work or related masters with 2-3 years of clinical and supervisory experience
- 2-3 years progressive experience developing, implementing, and managing programs
- Proficiency with a variety of technology, including Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook), electronic health records (training provided), and general Windows PC and cell phone technology
- Valid Driver’s License, vehicle, and automobile liability insurance to facilitate local travel required for client/agency related business.
- Excellent clinical decision-making skills
- Willingness to hear staff ideas and support them in developing and implementing them where possible
- Ability to lead a team with compassion, genuine care for staff and clients, and a strong understanding of boundaries
Competitive Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 403b, generous paid time off policy (starting at over 5 weeks per year, increasing over time with length of service); 12 paid holidays and more.
How to Apply
- Date Posted: April 8, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Salary Range: $58,000-$65,000