High Hopes Development Center
Assistant to the Clinic Director
High Hopes Development Center
The Assistant to the Clinic Director works closely with the office staff and the Director of Clinical services to support the therapy team and contribute to daily non-clinical functioning of the department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain staff records and complete an annual audit
- Coordinate new employee HR paperwork, computer access, and background checks
- Serve as point person for the clinic with ImageQuest (IT), HQ (Billing), and Raintree (Practice Management System)
- Assist student coordinator with new student orientations (manage documentation, fingerprinting, keys, computer logins, etc.)
- Maintain financial aid for clinical services
- Coordinate trainings for clinic staff (CPR, HIPAA, etc.)
- Coordinate weekly communication with clinic families through MyEmma
- Generate monthly invoices for clinic contract employees
- Manage clinic staff PTO
- Liaison between therapists and office staff to identify and problem solve inefficiencies or dysfunctions
- Facilitate and coordinate with facilities personnel regarding cleaning, maintenance, and repairs
- Assist with compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws, and high ethical standards
- Maintain therapy tools inventory and order more as needed
- Order therapy equipment and supplies
- Monitor clinic volunteers
- Coordinate schedule for clinic room usage for purposes other than High Hopes therapies (ex, room rentals, meetings, etc.)
- Assist in planning and implementing annual in-service days
- Assist with development, revisions, and implementation of clinic policies and procedures.
- Assist the Director of Clinical Services with annual HIPAA audits, HIPAA policies and procedures revisions and implementation of HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Act as a member of the clinic administrative team, providing front desk coverage when needed
- All other duties as assigned.
Reports to/Directly Supervised by:
Director of Clinical Services
BS in Healthcare Administration, Business, or relevant field.
Special Skills & Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and practice management software programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective human relations skills and proven excellence in customer service
- Ability to effectively function in a stressful environment
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Knowledge of medical issues, billing, therapy terminology
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
The Clinic at High Hopes Development Center is a leader in the care of children with disabilities. As a non-profit we are mission driven and passionate about providing expert therapeutic services for the children and families we serve. Employees enjoy a family friendly and supportive team atmosphere in which to grow as a person, professional and/or clinician. High Hopes was voted a 2017 Middle Tennessee Top Workplace for The Tennessean.
High Hopes employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (full time)
- Dental Insurance (full time)
- Retirement Savings – 401k Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vision (full time)
- Childcare Discount at our on-site child-care/preschool
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Whitnie Clark at email@example.com
- Date Posted: July 24, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Children / Youth