Assistant Finance Manager
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Assistant Finance Manager’s purpose is to assist the finance director with various finance duties including Salesforce, Intacct, account reconciliation, account payable, and preparing financial reports.
- Benefit Administration
- Manage Timesheets/PTO Requests
- Oversee proper enrollment of all new hires company-wide
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivables
- Assist with annual budgeting process
- Prepare operational and financial reports and organizational analysis using Intacct
- Salesforce audits and main liaison between staff and contractor
- Monthly and Annual Donor Receipts
- 1099’s, 1096’s, and
- Monthly Sales and Use Tax Filings
- Assist in reconciling US accounts
- Assist with Annual Audit
- Maintain necessary accreditations
- A Biblical Lifestyle
- Excellent Relational/Communication Skills
- Proven Strategic thinking ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- An in-depth understanding of Amazima’s current ministries and programs.
- B.S. or equivalent experience
- Sage Intacct, Quickbooks, and Salesforce experience preferred
- 1-3 years of practical experience in a Christian non-profit or para-church organization preferred.
Full-time employees are eligible for health, dental and vision benefits immediately.
401K participation is available after 6 month waiting period.
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
Email resume to Erika@amazima.org
- Date Posted: February 17, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Accounting / Financial Management
- Service Area: Other
- Working Hours: 40hrs/wk