Cheatham County Community Enhancement Coalition, Inc.
The Assistant Coordinator shall be responsible for assisting with clerical duties, community relations and project implementation and evaluation. Duties will consist of assisting with coordination of services and project activities, coalition communication, data dissemination, file management, clerical duties and other duties as deemed necessary. The Assistant Coordinator will report directly to the Project Coordinator of CCCEC. May require some weekend and evening work.
- Support the Coalition in the development of partnerships with various regional and local communities including scheduling meetings, providing information, and coordinating events.
- Assist with tracking and reporting of Coalition activities
- Assist in maintaining computerized mailing lists information
- Assist in preparing materials for meetings, trainings, and other activities
- Assists researching and in application process for grants to support and sustain coalition efforts.
- Participates in the development and implementation of education and public awareness activities in the County.
- Keep office supplies stocked.
- Assumes other job responsibilities as assigned by the Project Coordinator.
High school diploma or equivalent
Strong Organizational skills
Proficient with Microsoft office suite
Ability to communicate with people of varying levels of community involvement
Some local travel – paid mileage reimbursement
Ability to lift 50 lbs
13+ Paid holidays per year
Generous PTO Accural and leave policy
No health Insurance provided at this time
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: June 9, 2020
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Community Development
- Start Date: 06/22/2020
- Salary Range: 12.00 to 14.00 per hour DOE
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week