YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee
AMEND Together Program Manager
YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee
This position serves as a liaison between the AMEND Together clubs and the AMEND Training. The manager would be responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the club program in respect to grants and assisting in the expansion of the AMEND club train the trainer program. The manager will also serve as a resource for the VP of External Affairs and AMEND; training external customers and speaking about the program in the community.
- Coordinates with the VP of External Affairs and AMEND Together to provide AMEND Together training to external clients.
- Conducts speaking engagements to increase AMEND Together brand and product awareness as directed by the VP of External Affairs and AMEND Together.
- Develop and implement mechanisms for measuring the effectiveness of AMEND Together Clubs train the trainer and other designated program outreaches.
- Provide support for the expansion of AMEND Together Clubs as directed by the VP of External Affairs and AMEND Together.
- Serves as AMEND Together Program Manager, in full capacity, at schools designated by the VP of External Affairs and AMEND Together.
- Actively participate in team meetings, staff meetings, and other meetings as required.
- Attend community events and partnership meetings, as requested, increasing awareness of YWCA’s Youth Development Services programs.
- Professionally represents the YWCA in appropriate attire and conduct at appropriate community meetings and forums.
- Manifests a belief in the value and potential of every student.
- Continually participates in professional development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Work or related field and two to three years of experience working with adolescents.
Two years of experience performing in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to carry boxes/materials with various weights up to 25 lbs.
- Bending and standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to talk, hear, sit, stand, walk, reach, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Manual dexterity required for typing, and the use of office equipment such as phones, fax machines and computers.
- Must be fit for travel by automobile or plane and willing to travel independently to reach engagements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated success in group facilitation and public speaking.
- Successful collaborative skills working with a variety of diverse groups.
- High follow through with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Goal oriented with the ability to work as a part of the team and independently.
- Customer service focused.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Willingness to support the mission of the YWCA and ability to convey its importance both verbally and in writing.
Eliminating racism and empowering women is the mission of the YWCA Nashville. The Amend Together program amplifies this mission by facilitating a club based program exploring healthy masculinity with young boys in Metro Nashville Schools. We are dedicated to ending violence against women and girls by engaging boys to change the culture that supports violence.
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Medical
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Parental Leave
- 2 Floating Holidays
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid $25K Life
- Health Reimbursement
How to Apply
For faster consideration, please apply using the link below!
- Date Posted: October 20, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Start Date: 10/20/2022
- Salary Range: 45,000-50,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk