All of Us Research Program Engagement Coordinator
Would you like to be part of a team that is improving the health of future generations? While healthcare can often be one-size-fits-all, FiftyForward and the All of Us Research Program are working toward a different future for healthcare for diverse populations.
FiftyForward is a National Community Engagement Partner with the All of Us Research Program from the National Institutes of Health. The role of the All of Us Research Program Engagement Coordinator is to educate, excite, and facilitate enrollment in the All of Us Research Program by reaching out to historically underrepresented populations, including older adults, to encourage their participation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for serving people and for the mission of FiftyForward
- Demonstrated support of equity and inclusion of all individuals
- Impeccable digital organization skills, including experience in gathering and maintaining outcome metrics
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in flexible environments
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with staff, participants and volunteers
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member and independently
- An understanding of, and genuine appreciation for, the purpose of precision medicine
- Prefer one to three years of experience with engagement, social media, and/or marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in health care, social services, marketing or other related field
- In coordination with the All of Us Project Director, educates and inspires community leaders and members about the All of Us Research Program, its value, and the opportunity to participate.
- Demonstrates knowledge and appreciation for precision medicine and the benefits of the All of Us Research Program.
- Cooperatively works with local and national All of Us teams to coordinate virtual and in-person events aimed at educating older adults and individuals of other groups underrepresented in biomedical research
- Researches and recruits pertinent speakers to participate in All of Us virtual and in-person events.
- Researches, plans, staffs, and tracks metrics for FiftyForward All of Us community events.
- Maintains data and assists in reporting success metrics.
- Creates monthly FiftyForward All of Us e-newsletter.
- Assists in creation of digital engagement tools for older adults for All of Us and FiftyForward. In charge of print ad creation and event marketing in consultation with All of Us national partners.
- Conducts community PowerPoint presentations to educate about the All of Us program.
- Works with FiftyForward Communications team to further FiftyForward digital engagement overall to enhance the program’s ability to educate and engage the largest possible audience.
- Manages all social media pages (including monthly calendars) for the FiftyForward All of Us Research Program: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and researches and implements best practices to increase engagement.
- Candidate is encouraged to enroll and participate in the All of Us Research program
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, disability, accident, critical illness, cancer, long term care, Life, AD&D, FSA and HSA
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – including the week between Christmas and New Year
- Paid birthday off
- Employee assistance program
- Community involvement
- Development opportunities
How to Apply
To join our team, please visit our careers website https://fiftyforward.org/employment/
FiftyForward is the leading resource for adults 50+ in Middle Tennessee who seek to live longer, more fulfilling lives. We are the premier provider of innovative programs and services for older adults and their families through a powerful leadership team of staff, volunteers, and community partners touching the lives of more than 20,000 individuals annually. Through seven locations and a variety of programs in Davidson and Williamson counties, we provide enrichment opportunities for adults 50 and older to remain engaged and living their lives to the fullest.
FiftyForward is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Date Posted: August 30, 2022
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm, with occasional evening or weekend work; possible hybrid schedule considered