Admissions Coordinator & IOP Case Manager
Renewal House is seeking a full-time Admissions Coordinator/IOP Case Manager to provide assessments, admission, and case management services to women in recovery. This position is the first point of contact for clients entering our Family Residential Program and Intensive Outpatient Program. This position will assess clients to determine the appropriate level of care and manage the entire admission process for all clients. In addition, this position provides case management to community clients enrolled in the outpatient program.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality assessment and case management services. The candidate will be committed to working in a fast-paced environment to ensure client needs are met. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive substance use recovery community for women and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women, licensed intensive outpatient, and recovery support services. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to positively impact our community.
The Admissions Coordinator/Case Manager, who reports to the Director of Programs, is responsible for the following:
- Conduct formal intake assessments to determine clients’ needs and appropriateness for services and provide referrals to clients who are not appropriate for services.
- Manage agency waiting list and provide interim services.
- Oversee all aspects of the admission process
- Provide case management to community based clients.
- Serve as liaison between agency and referral sources.
- Facilitate recovery skills groups, as needed.
Renewal House is seeking candidates who have:
- A demonstrated ability to provide high-quality clinical services and efficiently document these encounters in a fast-paced and client-centered environment.
- Prior experience assessing and referring clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff and client population.
- Experience working with women and/or families.
- Skills and knowledge generally associated with a Master’s degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
Renewal House offers a competitive salary, generous leave package, and supportive benefits. The leave package include seven agency holidays, paid time off, health leave, and other leave options. Renewal House pays for 100% of employees’ health insurance and offers low-cost dental and vision insurance. Additionally, Renewal House pays for short-term disability and life insurance for full-time employees. Renewal House will also match the employee’s contribution to an IRA (up to 3% of the employee’s salary).
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Savak Millis, Director of Programs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 615-255-4090.
- Date Posted: September 7, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Programs and Service Delivery
- Service Area: Children / Youth