Tennessee Kidney Foundation
Tennessee Kidney Foundation
Tennessee Kidney Foundation (TKF) is a nonprofit organization with a $1.1M annual budget focused on empowering and supporting individuals at risk or affected by kidney disease, and its vision is a Tennessee where the rate of kidney disease is minimized and everyone who needs care receives care. Providing innovative and life-sustaining prevention, education, and direct assistance programs in a 42-county service area, TKF is a vital community resource. TKF staff members work collaboratively as a team to ensure that inclusion and compassion for clients and the public are at the center of their work.
TKF seeks a team member who thrives on creating and keeping order among TKF’s moving parts, including implementing and maintaining digital and physical systems of organization, and being innovative and confident in their ability to prioritize projects appropriately while seeking direction when needed.
The Administrative Coordinator should be a team player with a welcoming and inclusive personality who is excited about taking ownership of this important role.
The ideal candidate has a high standard of professional conduct, possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, and is excited to join a thriving organization poised for continued growth.
The Administrative Coordinator is a vital member of the TKF staff team, providing support for the three pillars of the organization: executive leadership, programs, and development. They ensure TKF functions smoothly in support of its mission and priorities.
- Provide support to the CEO by scheduling and coordinating meetings, drafting correspondence, and receiving visitors.
- Prepare all board and strategic committee meeting materials and minutes.
- Support accounting functions with the preparation of invoices, receipts, deposit reports, and credit card reconciliations.
- Coordinate and provide event logistics support before, during and after events, including online registration platforms, invitation and attendee lists, sponsorship outreach and coordination, equipment and audiovisual needs, other logistical support and set-up, hospitality, refreshments, and other aspects as needed, at the direction of the Director of Development
- Complete data entry and reporting for all fundraising events and campaigns
- Process donor acknowledgement letters and receipts, pledge reminders and other communications in a timely manner
- Complete weekly data entry for all programs, ensuring accuracy and integrity. Manage data using Excel spreadsheets and program client data system.
- Assist with the compilation of programmatic reimbursement invoices and reporting.
- Responsible for weekly mailed disbursement of transit passes and transportation/emergency assistance checks.
- Manage program client intake, working with dialysis and transplant social workers to receive referral information and providing status updates as needed.
- Field informational emails and phone calls and ensure responses are provided in a timely manner, delegating tasks other support staff and intern staff as needed.
- Create and manage annual calendars related to programs and program events, including community outreach events, grant reporting deadlines and program deadlines.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with community partners at the direction of the VP of Programs and Outreach.
- Provide leadership on the implementation and/or reorganization of systems and processes to maximize efficiency and organization.
- Support virtual and in-person meetings, including generating and managing calendar invites, establishing virtual meeting links, making conference room reservations, providing room setup, distributing meeting materials, starting meetings, admitting guests, taking attendance, and recording minutes
- Respond to and organize incoming general organizational calls, mail and email
- Maintain and update the organization’s global contact list
- Manage office supply inventory, vendor relationships, and supply/maintenance contracts and accounts
- In partnership with staff leadership, schedule and support events and experiences for team camaraderie, including birthday and life events and welcoming new team members
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two (2) years of professional experience
- Experience with data entry and data management
- Experience handling confidential matters professionally and with discretion
- Adept at navigating technology, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office 365, WordPress, and cloud-based CRM platforms
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Cooperative and communicative work style
- Positive and welcoming attitude and superior customer service skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work in-person on Tuesdays and Thursdays
TKF is committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We desire a workplace where each member of our team can be themselves and bring their best selves to our work.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TKF currently has a hybrid remote and in-person work environment. The Administrative Coordinator must be available to work in-person on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Competitive starting salary range of $40,000-50,000 based on experience
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits provided for all full-time employees
403b retirement plan with 5% employer match for all full-time employees
- Minimum of two weeks’ (10 days) vacation for new employees, with benefits increasing after year 1
- Holiday schedule: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day
- 15 sick days annually, with accrual up to 30 days
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
- Date Posted: November 17, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Health (Physical, Mental)
- Start Date: 12/01/2021
- Salary Range: 45,000-50,000
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F