Renewal House is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide support to the agency’s CEO and other senior-level staff.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to provide high-quality administrative support. The candidate should by highly organized, detail oriented, have excellent communication skills and be able to handle a diverse workload with efficiency and flexibility. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
About Renewal House
Renewal House is a comprehensive addiction recovery community for women in recovery and their children, which includes family residential services for pregnant and parenting women and licensed intensive outpatient and recovery support services for women. Renewal House is committed to providing high-quality services for families to help families recover together. This fast-paced work environment offers an opportunity to have a real impact on families in our community.
The Administrative Assistant, who reports to the CEO, is responsible for the following:
- Providing general office support to CEO and other senior level staff including typing, filing, and other administrative duties.
- Scheduling, coordinating, and communicating appointments and meetings for the CEO.
- Completing follow-up tasks after appointments and meetings.
- Conducting research projects as assigned.
- Assisting with executive communication with agency stakeholders
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- A track record of providing efficient and accurate administrative support.
- A demonstrated ability to stay organized, be detail oriented, prioritize tasks, and work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, G-Suite, and use of office equipment, with the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Able to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
Benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Julia Rickard, Director of Operations, via e-mail or fax:
- Date Posted: September 9, 2020
- Type: Part-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Social / Human Services