Seeking an energetic, resourceful individual with high-level administrative skills and leadership qualities to provide association management services for this unique ‘working’ non-profit society. The Secretariat manages an international membership focused on the design aspect of clinical trials for therapeutic development in area of CNS diseases. Group produces two yearly conferences, with one taking place every other year in Europe. No travel is required initially, however, in the future person will be needed to assist at the U.S. conferences.
The ideal candidate will have three to five years of office administration experience and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills. Person must have natural organizational abilities and attention to detail, as well as strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics of society web / phone conferences
- Maintain all contact databases
- Oversee membership management
- Data maintenance
- Serve as initial point of contact, answering phones, responding to voice mail messages
- Minutes for meetings as needed
- Survey development
- Assist Executive Director / duties as assigned
- Ability to learn new software
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Customer service: phone and emails
To be shared with qualified applicants.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications, please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to be conducted mid-January with selected applicants.
- Date Posted: January 11, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Administrative
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 01/25/2021
- Salary Range: Commensurate with education, training, and experience
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F, 8:30am - 5:00pm