Community Resource Center
Administrative and Event Coordinator
Community Resource Center
The Community Resource Center is looking for a well-rounded rockstar to handle being the first contact at the CRC. You will need to not shy away from greeting volunteers or having a rousing conversation at the coffee pot about the cost of basic essentials or the impact of a disaster on the CRC. You will more than likely be a detail oriented person who can rock a CRC t-shirt and isn’t afraid to learn how to drive a forklift or unpack a giant boxes of donations. You will get to be part of some amazing events and fundraising opportunities in Nashville all while producing impactful, fun and mission filled social media content. We are looking for a bright star who is looking to grown their knowledge and experience within a small by mighty office of world changers! Apply to be a part of our team today!!
Administrative Coordination – 20 hours/week
- Assist budget tracking and pledge receivable (invoicing)
- Managing donations and acknowledgements
- Manage volunteer relationships, activities, and hours
- Track and maintain event-related pledges, communicating with donors to renew and increase recurring giving.Ensure proper front desk coverage, answering phone calls and greeting guests.
- Responsible for implementing and assuring building maintenance/needs are met.
- Oversees and assures timely and accurate ordering of supplies.
- Maintain an inventory of all non-technical assets.
- Implementation of designated projects to support clerical/facilities improvements.
- Monitors and disseminates correspondence received via email, fax, or postal service.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Provide assistance to Leadership Team as needed.
Fundraising/Event Planning and Coordination – 10 hours/week
Events include: Oyster Easter (Spring), Bowling for Basics (Fall), Annual Giving Breakfast (Fall) , & Gingerbreadville (Winter)
- Assist the Director of Partnerships and Events in details of event management and donor development
- Help plan and execute all fundraising events, with supervision from the Director of Partnerships and Events, including but not limiting to:
- Communications with attendees and sponsors/table hosts; assist with recruiting
- Researching & requesting proposals for venues, entertainment, speakers, vendors, caterers, décor, etc.
- Vendor communications – quotes, invoicing, maintaining budget
- Oversee mailing process for all event invitations
- Manage event registration and checkout process
- Coordinate with committee and on site/day-of coordinator for event logistics
- Process, update and manage event attendee information
- Work with Auction Committee to procure auction items
- Build relationships with event vendors, event volunteers and attendees to create future partnerships and giving opportunities.
Communications/Marketing Coordination– 10 hours/week
- Create, write, and send out monthly email newsletters
- Design and post Instagram and Facebook posts
- Review website consistently to update links, event info, and donation information.
- Manage partner stories and promotional drive with photos, video, logos, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn to drive a fork lift and big truck
- Event fundraising and development
- Social media creation and management
- CRM knowledge
- Public Speaking
Paid Vacation, Wellness Stipend, Generous Holiday Schedule
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: May 11, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR
- Service Area: Other
- Start Date: 06/11/2021
- Working Hours: 40 hrs/wk; M-F