What does the process of a consulting engagement with CNM look like?
November 1, 2019
- Step 1: The client reaches out to connect with CNM using or by emailing email@example.com.
- Step 2: Set up a discovery call with CNM’s Consulting Coordinator, Kyla Phillips, to hear the client organization’s needs, determine the project scale, and make recommendations.
- Step 3: CNM’s consulting team will work to match the client with a consultant based on client preference, skill set, availability, area of need, and fit. Check out this page to learn about our experts and provide consultant preferences to our consulting team.
- Step 4: CNM connects the client and consultant via email.
- Step 5: The client and consultant set up a meeting to discuss project scope (i.e. Goals, deliverables, timeline, cost, etc.).
- Step 6: CNM receives information on scope from the consultant and creates a proposal.
- Step 7: Edits to the scope and timeline are made to the proposal (if necessary), and all parties approve the proposal.
- Step 8: A contract is agreed upon and signed.
- Step 9: The client and consultant carry out the project.
- Step 10: The client stays in open communication with CNM and the consultant. Any changes to the project or scope require a signed amendment to the contract.
- Step 11: Clients fill out evaluation upon project completion.